Poultry Net - 1.2m x 50m
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK - OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER OR EMAIL NOTIFICATION ONCE STOCK ARRIVES.
Electrified Poultry Net safely contains poultry, pigs, goats, dogs, and other small animals while providing superior protection from predators. The lightweight, portable design allows the fence to be moved and set up repeatedly with no tools required. Creates pastures and enclosures in minutes.
- 50 metres long, 1.2 metres high
- 14 horizontal lines
- Semi-rigid vertical stays provide stability and help prevent drooping between posts, which could cause shorting
- Horizontal lines are spaced closer together at the bottom and farther apart at the top to provide excellent predator control
- Long-lasting, highly conductive, 304 stainless-steel conductors ensure years of reliable service
- Braided top strand provides unparalleled strength
- 13 double-spiked step-in posts are built into the netting for easy installation
- Bottom wire which touches the ground is not electrified
- Positive/negative wiring gives maximum control in dry conditions
A fence charger is required to electrify the netting. We recommend a .25-joule, low-impedance charger minimum per net. (Example: 4 nets connected together requires a 1-joule charger.)