Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Wheel Hoe Hiller/Furrower

Calculated at checkout

Product Description

HILLER FURROWER, Also known as a “ridger” or a “furrower,” is a V-shaped plow used to create deep furrows for planting or ridges for hilling potatoes, leeks, onions, beans, and peas. Available for the Glaser Single Wheel Hoe.

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Find Similar Products by Category

Click the button below to add the Wheel Hoe Hiller/Furrower to your wish list.