Glaser Wheel Hoe "Berg" with 225mm Oscillating Hoe
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK - OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER OR EMAIL NOTIFICATION ONCE STOCK ARRIVES.
This tool may quickly become indispensable for your farm or garden! Many users say it quickly becomes their most used tool.
- Exceptionally light and maneuverable with rust-protected steel hardware and galvanized tubular steel handles for strength without weight.
- Built with a low center of gravity which gives outstanding lateral control, stability in stubborn soils and direct transfer of power from you to the cutting attachments.
- Adjustable at critical joints to accommodate your individual body size and hoeing style.
- Top-notch steel stirrup knives cut weeds just below the surface on both forward and backward strokes, without bulldozing the soil. U-shaped blades make it easy to cultivate shallowly near the crop plant while digging deeper farther out.
- An excellent selection of attachments, which bolt to the chassis frame, are available
The Glaser Wheel Hoe comes standard with a 225 mm oscillating stirrup blade.